Is AOL mail down
In this article we will discuss about is AOL mail down .When emails go missing in AOL Mail, it’s often due to a few simple things; either the message is in the wrong folder, your third- party mail client’s settings, or your account was deactivated due to inactivity. The first thing place to check if you’re missing mail is to check your other folders. AOL Mail is a free web-based email (webmail) service provided by AOL. The service is sometimes referred to as AIM Mail where AIM stands for AOL Instant Messenger which is AOL’s instant messaging service.
Some major AOL Down issues:
AOL mail down is the one that users face while using their account. Here in this section, we have discussed the steps to resolve the AOL down the issue. below described are the major AOL Down issues.
- Not receiving Email on AOL
- AOL not available currently
- AOL mail unable to load
- AOL fails to open
- AOL Mail taking Page loading time
Steps to fix AOL mail down issue:
To resolve the issue, users are suggested to follow the steps discussed below:
- Open AOL mail. and type the login credentials.
- Go to the incoming/outgoing server settings.
- Select the Manual Setup option.
- Now click on the IMAP account settings and then configure it.
- After this, in the IMAP server field, type “imap.AOL.com” and the Port field, type “143.” Also, set the Security type as “None.”
- Now click on the “Next” option and then set the SMTP preferences.
- Then carefully type “Smtp.AOL.com” in the SMTP server field. After that, enter “587” in the port section.
- After this, save the AOL Configuration changes and then close the application.
- Now check whether the “AOL Not Working” issue gets resolved or not.
Here are the most common ways to check to see if the service is down:
Check Downdetector’s AOL page:
Downdetector’s AOL page site monitors many sites and services for network status and is a good place to start. It will tell you if the site is having problems or is running normally. If you’re still not sure, you can check other sites like IsItDownRightNow or Outage.
You can also look at the AOL Mail team’s Twitter feed. The Mail team keeps this feed current with information about outages and issues with service. Alternatively, the #aolmaildown hashtag might also provide some information if you’re experiencing issues.
If you have trouble connecting to any of these sites, or no one else has identified any issues with AOL Mail, it’s likely that the problem is with your own connection.
This article shows about “Is AOL mail down“. Hope this article is helpful to you.