Google Messages for Web is a feature provided by Google that allows users to access and use their Google Messages on a web browser. To check your Google messages on your computer or Android tablet using a QR code, you need to navigate the web browser to https messages.google.com.web QR code website and type a QR code to connect the device to the Google account. The code has to be scanned.
It enables you to send and receive text messages from your Android phone using a computer or any device with a web browser, such as a laptop or desktop.
How to check Google messages on your computer or Android tablet?
messages.google.com.web QR Code: Use these steps to check your messages on your computer or Android tablet.
On Computer: messages.google.com.web QR Code
- First, open a web browser on your computer.
- Then, go to the website https://messages.google.com/web and see that you will see a QR code on the website.
- Now open the Google Messages app on your Android phone.
- Click on the three dots (menu) in the top left corner.
- Then select “Messages for Web.”
- Now a QR code scanner will appear on your phone screen. Use it to scan QR codes on a computer screen.
- Once the scanning process is complete, your Google messages will be reflected on your computer, and you can send and receive messages from there.
On Android Tablet: messages.google.com.web QR Code
- Firstly, make sure that you have the Google Messages app installed on your Android tablet.
- Then open the Google Messages app on your tablet.
- Now you will see three lines in the upper left corner, click on it.
- Then by selecting “Messages for Web” you will see a QR code scanner on the tablet’s screen.
- Now on the computer, open a web browser and go to https://messages.google.com/web.
- You will see a QR code displayed on the website.
- Use the QR code scanner on your tablet to scan the QR code on your computer screen.
- Once the scan process is complete, your Google Messages will appear on your tablet, and you can send and receive messages from there.