Outriders Internet Connection error occurs mostly in the free demo version of the game, not the paid version. Outriders Internet Connection error appears when a player tries to join a party, or when trying to play with a friend. Internet connection error also is not platform specific as it’s been reported in all platforms (PC, Stadia, and consoles).
Reasons of Outriders Internet Connection Error
Outriders Internet Connection error occurs because the server is unable to handle the high traffic.
Here we listed some reasons of outriders internet connection error:
- During the game’s release date, Outriders servers start to become overwhelmed, causing many gamers to have trouble signing in. Internet Connection error occurs during matchmaking.
- This error can also occur due to a problem with the PC or console.
- This error can also occur due to a problem with Wi-Fi.
- Old or corrupted system cache can also cause this error.
- Outriders Internet Connection error can occur due to NAT type problems.
- If the game’s auto-saving process is interrupted, the game files are damaged, due to the game files being corrupted. Outriders Internet Connection error can also occur.
- Steam account is required for Steam players to sync Square Enix accounts. Steam account not linked to Square Enix account can cause this error.
Methods to fix Outriders Internet Connection Error
Method-1: Try to Check the Square Enix Server Status
You can resolve this issue by checking Square Enix server status by visiting the Square Enix server status page.
If you are active on Twitter, you can check the official Outriders account for up-to-date server related and game information.
Method-2: Try to Restart your PC or Console
To resolve this issue you will need to refresh your computer or console, which will clear up the connection bug. To refresh your computer or console, turn off and unplug your console (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S) from the power source for about 5 minutes.
Method-3: Try to Troubleshoot your Home Internet Connection
To resolve this issue, check your own home network. If you are trying to play Outriders Online and the internet connection is slow, it may not be able to establish a solid connection to the game server.
You can check the home network in some of the ways given below:
- Run Speed Test: Run speed test to check download and upload speed.
- Reboot the Router: Reboot the router once every few days to keep the router in good working condition. This way, the device gets refreshed and helps to avoid bugs developing.
- Update Router Firmware: Get help from the router manufacturer or your Internet service provider to update the router firmware.
- Use wired connection: If you are using Wi-Fi, use a wired connection. Connect the computer or console directly to the router with a LAN/Ethernet cable for a wired connection.
Method-4: Try to Check your NAT type
To resolve this issue, check your NAT type. Checking the NAT type will tell whether your computer or console is set to open the NAT type. Do a Speed Test to Find out the NAT Type of Computer or Console.
Method-5: Try to Enable Level 3 ISP Node
To resolve this issue by enabling Level 3 ISP Node. You can enable Level 3 ISP Node from gaming VPNs.
Method-6: Try to Link Steam account with Square Enix
- Open your default browser and access the home page of the Square Enix Account Management System.
- Now, to login to your account with your user credentials. if you do not have an account, tap on ‘Register for a Square Enix account’.
- If you need to go through the process of creating a new account, insert your Country, region and select the credentials that you want to log in with before filling up the personal details section.
- Now, click on the ‘Next’ button, Square Enix will send you a confirmation code on the email box that you previously used as validation. Open your inbox, retrieve the code and paste it inside the Confirmation Code before clicking on Confirm to validate your account.
- Once the account has been created and your Square Enix ID generated, tap on ‘Next’ and you’ll be redirected to the login page. When you get there, insert the email and password you previously used.
- Make your way to membership.square-enix, tap on the login section at the top, then choose Square Enix account from the list of available options.
- Now, log in with the Square Enix credentials.
- Once you are finally logged in, tap on your account icon at the top-right corner of the screen, then tap on Linked Accounts from the context menu.
- Now, tap on the link icon associated with Steam and insert the username and password associated with the Steam account that you’re using when attempting to launch Outriders and click ‘Link Account’.
- Once the two accounts are linked, return to your Steam launcher and boot up Outriders to check the error is resolved or not.
Here we have described some methods to fix “Outriders Internet Connection Error“, hope you got the solution for your problem. Thanks for reading this. Check out this article if you want to solve Error WS-37403-7.