P Drive this PC
P drive this pc is a section of a server set aside for your work. You will reach it from any computer in the district when you log on to Novell correctly. Generally it connect to a P-Drive is done automatically when you are working in Active Directory.
How to find the P drive on my Computer ?
- First select my Computer Once in the My Computer folder.
- After that you will notice a section labeled Network Drives.
- Then Under this section, locate where it says.
How to add P drive to my computer ?
- First Right-click on the Windows Start Button.
- Then Click on File Explorer & On the left-hand side, choose this PC.
- Then at the top, click computer & drive: choose P: from the drop-down.
- Enter the appropriate credentials and press OK.
What is the p drive this pc used for ?
- The “P” or “Projects” drive is a place where all project related documents are saved.
- If you want to access the P drive, click on Start Computer.
How to backup to my P drive ?
- First you need to create a new folder on P: drive to hold them.
- You have to do this by navigating to your P: drive and pressing Ctrl + Shift + N on your keyboard.
- Name the folder something descriptive and then press Enter to lock in the name.
How to access my P drive on a Mac ?
- First click on Finder > Preferences, and check the “Connected Servers” checkbox.
- After that close the Finder Preferences window.
- Then on your keyboard, hold down the command key and press the k key.
- Enter your folder path in the “server address field” and click connect.