Clearing the cache and cookies from a web browser is an important first-step for almost any troubleshooting for internet browsing. Clearing cache and cookies is a way we can be sure that any issues you may come across are actually something wrong with the website, You have to clear cache.
How to clear Cache ?
Desktop Browser :
- Click the three dots and new window opens a settings page.
- Select Privacy, search, and services.
- Scroll down to Clear browsing data and make sure Cached images and files is checked.
- Use the Time range drop-down to select the last hour, last 24 hours, last four weeks, or all time.
- Click on Clear now.
Android Browser :
- Tap on the three dots and select Settings > Privacy and security.
- Select Clear browsing data.
- Use the drop-down menu to pick your time range.
- You can also toggle on clear Cache in edge data upon exit to clear out all your data each time you exit Edge.
- Open Chrome and click More.
- Click More tools and Clear browsing data.
- Choose a time range and select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files”.
- Click Clear data.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- Open new windows “Clear Browser cache”.
- Select between “last hour”, “last day”, “last week”, “last four weeks” or “all”.
- If you want to delete all cache select “all”.
- Check the box in front of “Images and Files in Cache” and click on “Delete Browser data” Button.
- Reload your site again.
- Open Firefox and select Preferences link.
- Click the Privacy tab and clear your recent history link.
- Select the Cache checkbox.
- Click the Clear Now button.
- Click on the Tools bar and Options.
- Select Privacy & Security.
- Click the “Clear Data…” button and select only the two options and hit clear now.
- Close and re-open Firefox to save your changes.
Internet Explorer :
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [del] on your Keyboard.
- Select the period “since installation” and “Images and Files in Cache”.
- Confirm your settings, by clicking the button “delete browser data”.
- Refresh the page.