Realtek Audio Driver is the most important sound driver for Windows systems, and it helps manage surround sound, Dolby and DTS sound systems on your computer. You need this driver for your audio device to even work on the PC.
Why Realtek Driver is Important ?
It helps you choose your audio configuration for your speaker system. This software comes with a Room Correction tab that allows you to adjust the volume individually for each speaker. It’s not necessary to install the Realtek HD Audio Manager but it helps a lot if you have it.
How do I Download Realtek Audio Driver?
- First you have to once on the Realtek website, click high definition audio codecs (Software).
- After that follow the on-screen instructions and then download the correct driver corresponding with your version of windows.
- Then you have to click on the downloaded file to install the driver software delivered from realtek.
Fix Realtek Audio Issues in Windows 11, 10 :-
- First you have to update Realtek high-definition audio.
- After that disable audio enhancement.
- Then enable/ restart windows audio service.
- Disable microsoft UAA bus driver.
- Then you have to use a generic high-definition audio device driver.
- Change default sound format.
- Reinstall sound driver.
- Select the correct output device.
How To Realtek Back on My Computer?
- You have to Open Device Manager Expand & Sound, video, and game controllers.
- Then Right-click on Realtek high definition audio and click on update driver from the drop-down menu.
- After that choose and select let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer.
Why Realtek audio missing?
Realtek Audio Manager go missing for some users in windows 10 due to build updates or sound driver changes. The control panel issue might also be caused by audio driver issues. So, if you can’t find the Audio Manager, you have to update the audio driver.