Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) by microsoft is the primary location for Microsoft Volume Licensing users to view and manage their licensing agreements. With the help of this, you can perform many tasks in the VLSC, from downloading of software and keys to viewing information about your licenses and relationships.
With Microsoft, a license agreement denotes how a product is being used, how long it can be used and how a customer intends to deploy the product in a business environment.
What are the services that VLSC offers?
The Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) gives us easy access :
- For downloading products and keys.
- Give access of volume licensing information.
- To view your relationship summary and license summary details.
- With this, we can review the status of your enrollments.
- We can activate and consume Software Assurance Benefits as well.
How to register at the VLSC?
Here are the steps given below to register to VLSC :
- If you have a microsoft account sign-in, if you don’t then, first sign up. It’s best to sign up for your Microsoft account with your organization’s business email address. This is your organization’s email.
- As your Microsoft account has been created and you’ve received a confirmation email after that, go to the VLSC at – https://www.microsoft.com/licensing/servicecenter.
- Now, Click Sign-In.
- Then, Enter your Microsoft account email address and password. Then click Sign In.
- If you aren’t a registered user then you will be asked to confirm your business email address at the next step.
- Next, you will receive an email that welcomes you to the Volume Licensing Service Center and asks you to validate your details.
After that wait at least 10-15 minutes and then open this email and click the link to validate your email address. You’ll need to wait at least this long because there is a lag before the VLSC makes the terms and conditions available.