MUI (Multilingual User Interface) – is the name of a Microsoft technology specially for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other applications that allows for the installation of multiple interface languages on a single system. This feature allows its users to select or use their desired languages.
About MUI language pack
We can download and install MUI language packs manually or directly using Windows update. But not all builds have support for installing a new display language via update. So, if you are in possession of Windows 10(1909/1903), then we should get our MUI language packs from this page and install them using the instructions given below.
How to install Windows 10 MUI language packs cab file?
Here are the step by step process given to install a different language pack on your Windows 10 1909/1903:
- First you need to start by downloading the language pack cab file from the download section.
- At the next step, from your keyboard, press Windows key + R to open the Run command windows.
- Then type lpkset.exe and hit ‘Enter‘.
- As you’ll see on the next screen, select install display languages.
- After browsing the location of the Windows 10 build 1909/1903, we downloaded and select it, ‘accept the terms of the license‘ and then install it.
- At the last step Wait for 5-10 minutes for the installation to complete.
- As it is being installed, Go to settings > Language and region and set the newly installed display language as the default language.
- Now, Reboot your computer.