A blog is a regularly updated website where new content is published frequently, usually written in an informal or conversational style – often with the goal of attracting readers and achieving some sort of blogging goal. , whether community-building or growing a business.
‘Blogging‘ is advanced journal keeping. ‘Blogging‘ is an open source opinion-experienced platform. ‘Blogging is a practice that has a purpose with an action. ‘Blogging‘ cannot be expressed in a narrow, limited representation of its widest range. It can arguably be called the art of today, which, like the paintings and artifacts of past centuries, will be part of history and preservation.
Why is blogging popular ?
The Internet has spread its web even in the smallest crevices of the world. There is hardly any place where there is no internet facility. This makes it the most viewed, read, understood and debated forum in entire history. A, and also being scrutinized when posted for public viewing. Combining both aspects, the point expressed by one person is read, rated and shared with millions of people, with concerned people giving their side of the story that makes you believe if you feel a certain way. . So you’re not alone in this world feeling like.
Similarly, if there is a conflict of interest, without invading the integrity of both parties; One who expresses and one who reads can come to a middle ground where they respect each other’s opinions, and no negativity comes into their lives. Now, to answer your question as to why blogging is becoming increasingly recognized, it is because of the supreme factor of the present world – the internet, combined with its vast reach and freedom of expression. This combination is exactly what the previous world wanted, and now that we have it, who would want to let go of such an opportunity? exchanging perspectives on the same topic, increasing your list of pros and cons, votes, polls, FAQs; All these factors are also a major contributing factor to popularity.
What is the purpose of blog ?
As a business, you rely on consumers to buy your products and services. As a new business, you rely on blogging to help you reach potential consumers and capture their attention. Without blogging, your website would be invisible, while running a blog makes you discoverable and competitive.
So, the main purpose of the blog is to connect you with the relevant audience. The second is to boost your traffic and send quality leads to your website.
The more frequent and better your blog posts are, the more likely your website is to be discovered and viewed by your target audience. This means that a blog is an effective lead generation tool. Add a great call to action (CTA) to your content, and it will turn your website traffic into high-quality leads. A blog also allows you to showcase your niche authority and build a brand.
When you use your specialized knowledge to create informative and engaging posts, it builds trust with your audience. Great blogging makes your business more credible, which is especially important if your brand is still young and fairly unknown. This ensures the presence of online and niche authority at the same time.
What is a blog used for ?
- To help your company rank on search engines.
- To share information about a given topic and become an expert in an industry.
- To attract visitors to your site, and turn those visitors into leads.
- To cultivate an online community and engage with an audience.
Blog Structure Method
The nature of blogs has changed over time, and these days blogs include a wide variety of items and widgets. However, most blogs still include some standard features and structures.
Here are the general features that a typical blog would include :
- Header with menu or navigation bar.
- Main content area with highlighted or latest blog posts.
- Sidebar with social profiles, favorite content or calls-to-actions.
The above example is the basic structure of an average blog. Each item has its own importance and helps visitors navigate through your blog.
How to create a blog ?
Here is a step-by-step analysis of how to create a blog –
- First of all go to your favorite web link.
- After that do normal sign-up and registration on any other website.
- Fill your details. Finally, check the tick box for ‘I agree to the terms and policy‘.
- Log in to continue the initialization process.
- Now, the next step requires you to select a domain. A domain is the dot extension of your blog. Some examples are – .com, .co.uk, .net, .org, etc.
- For this step you have to buy a website hosting plan. There are different plans available with different payouts. Fit yourself with one that you will have no problem paying regularly.
- In this step, you are free to change your name server if you want to choose/change your domain registry. For example, you can turn your business into a personal blog and watch it side-by-side.
- Security is important to keep your blog posts safe from copywriting, plagiarism and other infringing acts. So, activate your free SSL certificate (Secure Sockets Layer) to make sure your content is only yours.
Note – Another added benefit of getting an SSL certificate is that it makes your blog SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly.