My IP address functions as an online home address because devices use IPs to find and communicate with each other. To find My IP, you can scroll up to the top of this page. It will show you your IP, the location you’re connecting from, your service provider, and whether or not your traffic is secured. Each device also has its own private IP that it uses to communicate with your router.
How to check my IP address ?
You’re attempting to check from your smartphone or computer, you could either use this website or one of the “What’s my IP” websites. You can also just type “My IP” on Google, and it’ll show. Google will always show your IPv6 if your network supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
How to change my IP address ?
- Change your network or reset your router – Switching between network providers can seamlessly help you change. Similarly, resetting your router will force your ISP to reassign a new to your device.
- Use a VPN – A Virtual Private Network (VPN) making it extremely difficult for third parties, including your ISP, to monitor your online activity.
- Contact your ISP – Contact your ISP to change.
- Use the Tor Browser – Every time you open the Tor browser, you are assigned a different.
How to Find my IP address ?
Wi-Fi connection :
- Select Start > Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi.
- Under Properties, look for IP address.
For Ethernet connection :
- Select Start > Settings > Network & internet > Ethernet.
- Under Properties, look for your IP address.
For Windows XP :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Network and internet connections > select > Network Connections.
- Right-click the Local Area Connection icon > Status and go to Support.
For Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings and right click the Local Area Connection icon; click on Status and go to Details.
For Windows Vista :
- Click Start >Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Manage network connections and right click the Local Area Connection icon; click on Status and go to Details.