Windows Update will automatically you can download Windows Update Assistant for free from Microsoft’s official website. Click on the “Update Now” on the top of the page and open the installation file after it downloads. Windows Update Assistant can help you configure Windows Update on your PC.
How to download the Windows update Assistant ?
- Open the Windows update assistant site.
- Click on “Update Now” option to download the Windows Update Assistant tool.
- Right-click on the downloaded utility.
- Follow its on-screen instructions to complete the downloading process.
- Mostly it requires to reboot the computer even twice.
- After reboot, it will auto-update your Windows to the latest version.
How to update windows ?
- Visit Microsoft.com and hit the ‘Update now’ button.
- The 729 bytes exe file will be downloaded to your computer.
- It will let you know if you are running the latest version of the Windows and whether your PC is capable of running it.
- Click on Update now to start the updation process.
- Go to the Website.
- Choose Update Now.
- Save and Open the installation file.
- Install the newest Windows update if this Step May Fail on computers not equipped to be upgraded.
- You do not need to contact the ANR Service Desk.
- Go to the ‘Downloads’ folder.
- You can access it by pressing ‘Ctrl+J’ on your browser.
- Click on ‘Update Now’ and run the program.
- Give access to the file to make changes on the computer by pressing ‘Yes’.
Using Windows Update with PowerShell :
- Right-click the start button and select Windows Powershell.
- Choose the ‘Run As Administrator option.’
- Type the “Install-Module PSWindowsUpdate” command and press enter to run windows update.
- Type ‘Y’ and press Enter to configure.
- Type “Get-WindowsUpdate” and press Enter to check for updates.
- Type “Install-WindowsUpdate” and press enter to install the new windows version.powershell-install-module
- Type ‘A’ and press Enter to configure.
- Type “AutoReboot” to apply all available updates and patches.