Fix Canon printer error 801 occurs when you are trying to run the Scan to Email feature. Sometimes we face this error when there is some technical error in FTP server. Several other reasons for the occurrence of this error are explained in detail. We hope that we can help you with this article. If you are troubled by Canon printer errors like e13, e15, e04, u052 click on the link we provided.
What are the Causes of Canon Printer Error 801?
With this error code 801, your printer suddenly stops working and does not respond to any of your commands. The reasons for error 801 are given below:
- Technical problem in FTP server.
- Problem with SMTP Server.
- SMB server is also a major problem.
- Communication error.
- Wrong Address Settings.
How to fix Canon Printer Error 801?
To fix Canon printer error 801, we have explained in the simplest ways so that you can resolve printer error code.
To fix the Error 801, Check SMTP Server :
- First check whether the SMTP server is working properly or not.
- Verify the valid email address for SMTP Server.
- Check the network connection.
- Check the configuration settings.
To fix the Error 801, Check FTP Server :
- Check first whether you have permission for a particular destination.
- You have to make sure that the copied files are not sent.
- Make sure that the username and password is correct.
Solve the Error 801 by checking SMB Settings :
- Sometimes it may be possible that there is not enough disk data.
- SMB settings must be turned on.
- Security feature shoulde be running.
Solve the Error 801 by checking network status :
- Check the network status and address settings.
- If you find some technical error in settings then fix it.
- You must have access to turned on the security application.
- Now, restart your canon printer.