Canon Printer Error e59
Canon printer error E59 occurs when the paper settings for printing do not match the paper information set on the printer. Read the complete article to know more about the cause and solution. You can also get the solutions of some other related Canon Printer Errors like – 5b02, E04,e02, b203, 1403, e05, etc.
What are the causes of Canon Printer Error e59?
- Inappropriate Printer Connection.
- The print head and fuser not working.
- Stuck print job.
How to fix Canon Printer Error e59?
Below we’re discussing the two prime methods of resolving this error :-
Change the Printer Settings :
- Press the stop button to stop running printing jobs.
- Check the printing size and paper size is matching or not.
- Now, set the paper size by choosing the correct media type.
- Press the “OK” button and restart the printer again.
- Try to print something so that we can make sure that the error is resolved.
- Set the printer as default and changes are necessary.
- If you are facing the error again then contact the canon team on the official site through emails or service numbers.
- Visiting charges of engineers are zero.
- You can easily resolve this error by following the steps mentioned above.
Clear Jammed Paper :
- First, stop all the print jobs and make sure that there is no jammed or stuck paper.
- Now, set the size of the paper and choose the correct printing page size.
- Click on the OK button and reboot the canon printer.
- Now, try to print something to check whether the problem is fixed or not.
- Check and change the settings for the paper size.
- Also, change the settings for the copy paper.
- The cassette of the printer is set with the proper information about the paper.
- Finally, check everything and change the settings to run a print test to see if the error E59 is resolved or not.
Other Canon Printer Errors are – 5100, 5800, b200, 6000, 5b02, E04, e02, b203, 1403, e05, E14 you can get information by clicking here.