The main reason for the canon printer error p08 is when the print head temperature is above the specified value. This is the most common problem that most Canon printer users face when using it. The error appears with flashing lights. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error e15 , e13 , p02 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
Causes of Canon printer error code p08 –
- This is occur when the print head temperature is upper then specified value.
- The most common problem that most of the Canon printer users face while using it.
- This error conciliate with flashing lights.
Solution : Canon Printer Error Code p08
- First, press the stop button several times and hang there for a few minute.
- After that you will see that the light will start shining automatically and will restart your printer.
- If you notice that the new devices message appears on your PC screen, then your framework will recognizes your Canon printer.
CONCLUSION – Here we are discussing about the canon printer error code p08 and i provide you the best solutions that may help you in resolving the printer error. For getting more information about some other errors related to this printer Click here : e15 , e13 , p02. Then you can contact us.