The Canon printer error P02 usually occurs when there is an issue with the ink cartridge or if the problem is with the connectors of the cartridge. When this problem occurs in your printer you will not be able to print properly.
If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
What are the Causes of Canon Printer Error P02 ?
- This error generally occurs in Canon printers when there is a problem with the ink cartridge.
- When the printer is having problems with the cartridge connector then printer can’t print properly.
- We need to know the culprit for knowing the proper reason for error.
- The problem is with the ink cartridge or Printer cartridge.
How to fix up Canon Printer Error P02 ?
- First you, confirm that there is no foreign body is present inside the Printer foreign particle or a paper clip.
- After that, by using a dry lint-free cloth you have to clean the encoder strip.
- At last, check your printer properly and ensure that none of it part is defective like carriage units, logic boards, carriage motor.