In this article, we will tell you about config manager or Configuration Manager, how does it work. Configuration Manager is part of Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Microsoft Endpoint Manager is the solution to managing all your devices. Microsoft brings together Configuration Manager and Intune, without complicated migrations, and with simplified licensing. Leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud at your own pace, leverage your existing Configuration Manager investments.
Configuration Manager Integration:
Configuration Manager extends and works with many Microsoft technologies and solutions. Here configuration manager integrates with such as:
- Microsoft Intune co-manages a variety of mobile device platforms
- Microsoft Azure to expand hosting management services to your cloud services
- Windows Server Update Services to manage software updates such as:
- certificate services
- Exchange Server and Exchange Online
- group Policy
- Windows Deployment Services
- Remote Desktop and Remote Assistance
How does endpoint co-management work?
For how endpoint co-management works, read this section in its entirety. First of all you have to set up endpoint co-management then for that you have to go to ConfigurationManager Administration workstation and install co-management in your Microsoft Azure AD (AAD) ) must be connected to the tenant. Once connected, each can manage individual applications such as Office applications, Click-to-Run applications, resource access policies, and more in both Microsoft Intune or ConfigMgr.
Endpoint co-management is designed to deliver the best of both config and intune. It allows you to manage your devices, whether you are connected to the Internet or Intranet. Provides access to endpoint co-management ConfigMgr and a rich set of AAD and Intune capabilities.
How to open config manager on our pc?
To open the configuration manager in our pc, the procedure is given below, you should follow it:
- First make sure that the IBM WebSphere Commerce Configuration Manager Server process is running.
- Then open windows services.
- To open Windows Services, click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Administrative Tools, and then double-click Services.
- Now verify that the IBM WC 7.0 Configuration Manager Server service has a Started status.
- Go to Start > Programs > IBM WebSphere > Commerce Server v7.0 > Setup Tools > Configuration Manager.
- Now in the Configuration Authentication window, enter the Configuration Manager user’s ID and password and click OK.
- Our Config manager will be open.
In this article we have try to define “Config manager”. Hope you are like it! Thanks for reading this article.