Now a days, smart TV comes with a feature in which you can stream your phone to the TV with the help of multiple options like screen mirroring, chrome cast, a third-party app, or linking it with a cable. In this article you will see the simple method to cast from phone to tv.
Casting from an Android phone to a TV:
- First, check if your TV can access the Internet.
- Now, connect your smart TV and your phone to the same wi-fi network.
- Then, open a video or any other media in your preferred app, select the Cast icon.
- Choose name of your TV from the list.
- When color of cast icon is changed, the process is completed and you’re done!
Note: Not all Android phones have this casting feature.
Casting from an iPhone to a TV:
- Connect iPhone and the smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now to get Control Center, swipe down from the upper right corner.
- Then select ‘Screen Mirroring‘ and choose the smart TV name from the list.
- Follow the instructions on both screens (TV and your device). And you’re done.
- Sometimes you might have to enter an Air-Play passcode that pops up on your TV.