Amazon Video apps are available for many Smart TVs from multiple manufacturers. There are some methods of connect Amazon Prime to TV. Follow the steps:
Step-1 Connect Amazon Prime to TV:
- Open your device’s app store to download and install the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Register your device by selecting Register on the Amazon website.
- You will be given a code to enter on a given website.
- Some devices show the option to Sign in and Start Watching, using your Amazon account information.
Step-2 Setup Amazon Prime on TV:
- Turn on your TV.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Prime Video app on your device.
- You’re signed in to the Amazon Prime Video app.
- Select the Cast icon on your Prime Video app.
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app and sign in with your Amazon Prime or Prime Video account.
- Choose a movie or TV Show and start streaming.
Step-1 Turn on your TV.
Step-2 Using the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
Step-3 Select Video, Application, My Apps or Apps, depending on your model.
Step-4 Select the Amazon Prime Video app and tap on sign in.
Step-5 Note the six-letter registration code that appears on the screen.
Step-6 Open the Amazon sign-in page in an Internet browser on your TV.
Step-7 Sign in to your Amazon Prime account or create a new account.
Step-8 Enter the registration code from your device and register.
Step-9 After registration is successful, the TV page from which you received the six-digit code will update automatically.
Step-10 You will view Prime Video content on your TV.
Step-1 Turn on your TV and open amazon prime video app.
Step-2 Create a subscription account on Amazon Prime Video .
Step-3 Log in to your computer or your Smartphone.
Step-4 Go to “Account and settings” by pressing the icon of your profile.
Step-5 Log in or identify yourself on the platform from the television.
Step-6 The code requested by the platform will appear on the Smart TV. Enter it and press the “Register device”.
Step-7 A message should appear that the connection has been successfully established.