To make google chrome default browser you have to click on start menu after that select settings from the options menu then click on apps tab and select default apps from the side panel, then under web browser, click on the current browser and choose google chrome from the app window, then hit done.
Make Google Chrome your default browser:-
There are some following steps of Windows 8, 7, and Vista–
- First you have to install chrome.
- Then open the control panel you can find this in your start menu, in Windows 8, right-click the start button and select “Control Panel,” or type “control panel” on the Start screen.
- After that select “Default Programs.” if you are in category view, click the “Programs” category first.
- Click “Set your default programs.“
- Then Select “Google Chrome” from the list of programs.
- Click “Set this program as default.” This will assign Chrome to be the default program for all web links and HTML files.
On windows 11:-
- Go to the start menu from left bottom corner.
- Settings>Apps>Default Apps.
- After that click on “Google Chrome” or search for it.
- Then select set default option right in front of “Make Google Chrome your default browser”.
- Review the file types and select on the “Set default” button.
On windows 10:-
- Open the menu then select settings from the option m,enu.
- Then click on apps tab after that select default apps from the side panel.
- Under web browser click on current browser.
- Then choose google app from the app window.
ON mac os:-
1 First you have to Install Chrome then Run the Chrome installer after downloading it.
- To install chrome, click the DMG file in your downloads folder, then drag the Google Chrome icon into the Applications folder. You have to delete the DMG file once the installation is complete.
- Click on Apple menu and select “System Preferences.” Once Chrome is installed, you have to set it as the default browser from the System Preferences menu.
- Select the “General” option. You can find this at the top of the “System Preferences” menu.
- After that click the “Default web browser” menu and select Google Chrome. This will set Chrome as the default browser for all web links and HTML files.