How Much Google Photos Storage?
Google Photos offers unlimited photo storage device and that’s great news for any user who uses this service to back up their pictures and videos online, But it will no longer include unlimited free storage and the same question must have come again how much google photos storage let’s discuss below.
From June 1, 2021, any new photos or videos you back up in High quality (now named Storage saver) or Express quality will count toward your 15 GB of Google Account storage or any additional storage you may have purchased as a Google One member.
How to check your Google Photos?
- Open to Google Photos and then click Go to Google Photos and sign in.
- On the left side, you’ll find how much storage is used or left for your photos.
What counts as storage and what does not?
- Google Drive: Most files in your “My Drive,” including PDFs, images, videos, and items in your Trash.
- Gmail: Messages and attachments, including items in your Spam and Trash folders.
- Google Photos: All photos and videos.
What happens to my files if I go over my storage limit?
Google offers backup for up to 15GB of data. However, once your Google Drive is full and you go over your limit, you won’t lose anything. However, you won’t be able to store new files in Google Drive or store new photos or videos in Google Photos, and you may not be able to receive emails with your Gmail address.
Is it worth buying Google Photos storage?
Yes, even without unlimited storage, Google’s service really does have a strong value proposition. Photos offer easy cloud storage that works across platforms and integrates some genuinely great features that you won’t find elsewhere.