how to print text messages from an Android phone? It is not an easy thing to save and print Android text messages if you do not find a proper way. It seems simple but actually not. There’s no print function built into the default Android messaging app or other standard messaging apps out there. But luckily, there are a few workarounds that can be used to print text messages from Android. And in this article, will be talking about such methods only.
Method 1: Print text Messages With a Screenshot
The screenshot approach is probably the most convenient way. It doesn’t require any other apps or connections to other devices. The steps are the following:
- First, find the SMS that you want to print.
- Then capture a screenshot of the conversation on your Android.
If the conversation goes beyond one screen, just scroll and continue taking screenshots to the end. You might also consider capturing a scrolling screenshot.
- Then find the screenshot you have just saved and tap on the share icon from the bottom.
- Now, over here, you will get to see a cloud printer option that you have set up. And then tap on the app to take a printout.
- However, in case you don’t get to see a print option, then you can go to Share > Gmail and mail the screenshot to yourself only.
- When you receive the email on your PC, open the images and print them normally.
Method 2: Use Super Backup and Restore
As we have said earlier, new SMS apps don’t let us print messages directly. But, there are third-party backup and restore applications that let you print directly from your Android device. Super Backup & Restore app is one of the best data back-ups and restore apps for Android. Plus, the best part is that you can download the app free of cost.
To get started, grab the Super Backup app from the Play Store and follow the simple steps below.
- Open Super Backup on your phone and grant it all necessary permissions.
- On the interface, click on SMS, then BACKUP CONVERSATIONS.
- On opening the conversations, you’ll see the contents. You may go through it to be sure you’ve selected the exact SMS.
- Once you open up a conversation, you will find a print icon – simply tap on it.
- Then you will get to see a PDF button, simply tap on it and save it to your Google Drive account.
- Then, you can go to your PC and print to PDF file from there.
Method 3: Transfer to Your Email
Another great way to secure and print messages is by sending them to your email. Here are the steps to do this:
- Go to your messages and choose the conversation you want to print.
- On the top-right corner, click the icon beside the trash icon.
- Click share then choose email.
- Enter the email address you want to send the conversations to.
- Check your email if you reserved the conversations. You can print them directly or save them on your device to secure them and print them later on.
And these are the methods you can use to print messages from your Android device. Really simple, right? Now you know how to print texts easily every time you need to! Also, if there is anything you wish to ask, then do feel free to drop a comment below, and I will surely help you out.