Security master is a software that helps put together the best bits and pieces of data about a financial instrument, then store it in a database to make it accessible to users and applications. It has many interesting features that help in securing the device and it also helps in securing Wi-Fi. It has an app and file system scanning tool that looks for viruses and malware.
Basic key features of security master
Much more than a simple antivirus for Android, Security Master is built with powerful features including many things, such as :
- Intelligent Diagnostics – Antivirus, Junk Clean, Phone Booster, Battery Saver, CPU Cooler.
- Secure Connect VPN – Fast Secure VPN Proxy.
- Wi-Fi Security – Scan Wi-Fi networks for threats.
- Anti-theft alarm – protect your phone from theft by sounding an alarm
- Message Security – With this you can hide notification preview.
- Applock – Password-lock and protect your apps with Applock.
- Intruder Selfie – Catch the intruder using your phone.
Who can use security master ?
It can be used by any company that requires data about financial instruments to make decisions, or sources data from two or more internal or external data producers :
- Asset Managers
- Hedge Funds
- Mutual Funds
- Third Party Administrators
- Venture Capital
- Debt resolution
- Payment recovery
- Custody Services
- Insurance underwriting
- Private Wealth Managers
- Central Banks
- Retail and Commercial Banks
- Internet Banks
- Credit Unions
- Savings and Loan Associations
- Investment Banks and Companies
- Brokerage Firms
- Insurance Companies
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
- Crowdfunding Platforms
- Mobile Payments
- Anti-Money Laundering
What is the working of security master ?
- Security Master cleans android’s device which can help you find and eliminate unnecessary files to gain space and speed up your device.
- Helps to speed up your device from slow to fast .
- Helps to clean up if any virus or junk file is slowing down your device.
- You can improve device performance and RAM through Security Master.
- In addition to the scanner, Security Master provides other features accessed from the drop-down menu on the left side of the mobile screen.
Tools used in security master –
The collection of tools ranges from antivirus to anti-theft and privacy tools, the complete list of tools is as follows :
- Virus Scan : This is the tool to scan for all types of unwanted and harmful programs and malicious files, the tools can perform the scan in all the folders including the SD card.
- Phone Boost : this tool searches for files that slow down the phone and then deletes them.
- CPU Cooler : This tool searches for apps that consume much of the CPU’s processing power, increasing its temperature and then asking the user if he/she wants to close them.
- Notification Cleaner : This tool offers you a complete way to control all the notifications from all the apps installed in your device.
- Message Security : This tool can be used to hide the message content that usually appears in the notification.
- Battery Saver : This tool searches for the apps that consume most of the battery, then ask the user if he/she would like to close them.
How to clean junk files using security master?
There are some apps that store temporary files on your device. You can free up space on your device by cleaning these files with the help of Security Master. This does not affect your device’s app settings.
- First, on your Android device, open Security Master or Files by Google.
- At the bottom left, tap Clear.
- On the “Junk Files” card, click Confirm.
- Select the log files or temporary app files you want to clear.
- Then tap the Delete button to clear them.
- After the confirmation pops up, tap on the Clean icon.
Important Note : If you clean junk files or delete files using Files by Google, your data is permanently deleted.