Canon Printer Error E46 occurs when your printer is unable to connect with wireless network then it will show error E46 on the screen. Sometimes it happens when access is denied. If you are experiencing connectivity issue with the Canon printer then an error message will appear on the screen. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error P10 , P22, U052, 751 ,752, 801 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
What are the causes of Canon Printer Error E46 ?
- When your printer is unable to connect with wireless network.
- Due to improper connectivity.
How to fix Canon Printer Error E46 ?
- Click on start button and then search for the printer that is showing the E46 error.
- After that you have to add the printer wizard open on the screen.
- Then choose the printer which you want to configure.
Troubleshoot method of Error E46 :-
- Restart the print spooler you have to restart many times print spooler to resolve the error with the printer.
- After that check the start type as it must be set to automatic mode.
- Check the connections that are connecting the computer and the printer.
- You have to established connection properly and should not be damage.