Canon Printer Error E47
Canon Printer Error E47 occurs while trying to connect to the server. If you are seeing this problem then it clearly shows that the printer is not able to connect with the server. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error E32, E31, E23, E14, E12 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
What are the causes of Canon Printer Error E47 ?
- When your Canon printer can’t establish a proper connection with the server.
- Due to printer drivers are not updated or corrupted.
- If Printers and computers are not connected properly you will face this problem.
How to resolve Canon Printer Error E47 ?
- You have to disconnect all the power cords and USB cables from the Canon printer.
- Make sure that your printer remains disconnected from all power sources for 15 minutes.
- When the 15-minute duration is complete, you need to reconnect the power cables and USB cables to your Canon printer.
- Finally, you need to turn on your Canon printer and try printing a page.
- Check if the problem is fixed now.
Alternate ways to resolve Canon Printer Error E47:-
- Connect your computer to the internet.
- Open any Internet browser on your computer.
- Go to the official website of the Canon printer.
- Download the firmware for your Canon printer.
- Keep in mind that you need to keep the target printer on when you are doing the process.
- Run the installed firmware
- Choose the option that reads “Specify Firmware”.
- Now, you have to specify the firmware that you download recently.
- After updating the firmware, you have to turn off your Canon printer
- Then turn it back on for applied changes to come into effect.