Canon printer error E12 usually occurs when you are unable to print specific information. If you are experiencing this error then you are able to print everything except a specific set of data or information. Note – Join computersolve.com for Canon printer error cleanup and computer-related problems avoidance.
Reasons for Canon printer error E12 –
- Incorrect insertion of the toner cartridge.
- Non-cleanliness of papers in the paper tray.
- Not checking the color mismatch from time to time.
- Not replacing the toner cartridge in time.
How to fix Canon printer error E12?
- First, you need to properly insert the toner cartridge into the printer and also replace the toner ink cartridge.
- Be sure to check the toner cartridge to see if the toner has run out.
- If you notice a color mismatch and the toner cartridge needs replacing, replace or fix it.
- Always keep in mind that the paper you are using in the paper tray should be completely clean and straight.