Canon Printer Error E31 is a common error code format used by Windows and other Windows compatible software and driver vendors. This Error has a numeric error number and a technical description. Due to free connection, various printer network problems arise; ensure that both of the links that interface your PC with your printer are fully linked at the two ends. Error E31 first tests your connection associations and ensures that your printer is switched on and connected to your PC. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14, E31, E23 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Ways to Fix Canon Printer connection Error E31:-
Way 1:- Check Wired Connections
Check your PC-related printer link securely and the separation between PC and printer should be less, so that the connection can easily hit your PC. If there is a broken connection, the client can need to destroy the printer and reconnect each of the links.
Way 2:- Check Canon Printer Wireless Connections
Implement an enhancement to your remote association once in a while, such as changing the secret term, SSID, and so on. Due to this printer, the association is lost and error occurs.
Way 3:- Update drivers to fix canon error 31
Printer drivers are software programmes that always ensure the drivers are modified by communicating so go to the printer manufacturing website to upgrade the programme and update the most recent edition.
Troubleshoot the Canon printer Error E31 :-
- Plug the power cord into the socket and check all the wires, cables and USBs.
- Now, restart your computer and try connecting to the printer.
- Afterward, click on the start button and search for Control Panel.
- Now, click on it and you can see the options of Printers and Faxes, just click on it.
- If the Canon printer is not appearing on it, then click on the Add printer option to add your printer.
- When you re-download it, then you will get the latest version of the software.
- Open the software and click on the properties or options.
- You can find their test alignment button, just click on it or else you can clean the print head thoroughly.
- Let the printer finish its alignment and then try to print.
Here we are discussing about the Canon printer error E31 and I provide you the best solutions that may help you in resolving. For getting more information about some other errors related to this printer click here Canon Printer Error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14, E23, E31, you can get information by clicking here.