Canon printer error E23
Canon printer error E23 is one of the errors that users have to face while using the printer. A Canon printer user may find it difficult to resolve it. Canon Printer Error E23 you can follow the solutions mentioned in this blog to resolve the error. Before taking a look at the solutions, we will take a glance at the reasons behind the error. If you are facing more error like – canon printer error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links. Thank you !
Causes – Canon printer error E23
- Paper tray is placed incorrectly.
- There is dust or material preset on the tray other than paper.
- Printer are cleaned properly by cloth to gently clean the print head, paper feed, slit disk, and other components.
- Paper in the tray without any pulling.
Fix up steps – Canon printer error E23
- First, you need to place it in the proper position.
- If you see any foreign object lying on the paper tray, you should remove it and keep it clean.
- The next thing you need to do is to check the dust or any material on the paper tray. If you see anything, remove it.
- When you have cleaned the paper tray, you need to load a few papers in input tray.
- Keep in mind that due to overloading the paper tray may cause the error code E23 so avoid the overloading.
- Turn on your Canon printer and try printing a test page to check if the error is fixed.
- If not try out second solution given below.
- Turn off your Canon printer and detach the power cables and USB cables from your printer.
- Also, keep in mind that the temperature in the area should be average.
- Clean the paper tray and if you found any paper sheet is torn or stuck inside the printer remove it.
- Remove the printer cover that encloses the ink cartridges and clean the printhead using a soft cotton cloth or tissue paper.
- Clean the printhead and slit disk gently but if you see any problem with any other components, clean them properly.
- Put all the parts back into the same position and now, reconnect the power cables and USB cables.
- Turn it on and print a page to see if the error code E23 is gone.
Here we are discussing about the Canon printer error E23 and I provide you the best solutions that may help you in resolving. For getting more information about some other errors related to this printer click here Canon Printer Error 5b00 , 5100 , 5200 , 5800 , b200 , 6000 , 5b02 , E04 , e02 , b203 , 1403 , e05 , 6A00 , 6A80 , 6A81, E14 you can get information by clicking here.