Windows has a built-in Get Help app, with which you can solve your problems with Windows. We have prepared an article to get help in Windows. Stay connected with us to avoid computer related problems. We will help you to solve your computer related problems like – windows Stuck on Restarting , windows update troubleshooter .
A few different ways to get help in windows –
Follow the steps given below to get help in Windows –
- Search for help –
- Go to taskbar.
- Find Apps, Files, Settings.
- Enter a question or keyword to get help from the web.
- Support.microsoft.com –
- To find answers to more complex problems.
- Go to support.microsoft.com/windows.
- Browse support materials in different categories.
- After that contact support.
- Get Help – Select the Get Help link to learn more about the setting you’re using.
How to Use Windows Troubleshooter for Solutions ?
The troubleshooter is handy as it automatically fixes critical system issues. Windows has several built-in troubleshooters that can automatically fix problems.
Windows sends diagnostic data to Microsoft Server which provides analysis and resolution within recommended troubleshooting. You can choose to follow these recommendations or ignore them. like –
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
- Alternatively, search for Troubleshoot with Windows Search and select Troubleshoot Settings.
- Scroll through the list and select the troubleshooter for your problem.