Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud service is nicely integrated into Windows 10, and you don’t need to download a dedicated app to access your files saved in OneDrive. By clicking on the OneDrive icon in the navigation pane of the File Explorer (Windows Explorer), you can view and access files stored in OneDrive.
Sign out of OneDrive in Windows 10
- Step 1: Right-click on the OneDrive icon located in the system tray area of the taskbar to open the OneDrive flyout.
- Step 2: Click on the three dots icon and then click Settings to open Microsoft OneDrive settings dialog.
- Step 3: Switch to the Accounts tab by clicking or tapping on the Account tab.
- Step 4: Click or tap the Unlink this PC link. Once the account the unlinked, you will see Welcome to OneDrive dialog with Sign in button.
How do Unlink a OneDrive Account?
To unlink the OneDrive app, right click on the OneDrive icon. From the context menu that appears, select Settings tab and then click on Unlink OneDrive. If you wish to use another account, keep the box against “Start OneDrive with Windows” checked. If you do not wish to sync anymore, uncheck the box.
How to Sign Out of OneDrive for Business?
To sign out of a personal OneDrive account or a OneDrive for Business account, open the app, tap Menu > Account Settings. Select the account you want to sign out of, then tap Sign Out.
Can turn off OneDrive?
- First off, you can’t uninstall OneDrive at all, but you can disable the service.
- Begin by opening the Start menu, right-clicking on the OneDrive icon, then selecting Unpin from Start.
- Next you’ll need to open PC Settings>OneDrive, and turn off all the various syncing and storage options.
How Do Exit OneDrive?
- Click the Start button, then in the search box, type Add Programs, and then, in the list of results, click Programs and Features.
- Click Microsoft OneDrive, and then click Uninstall. If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
How do Sign out of OneDrive in Word?
- Click the File tab. Clicking the File tab.
- Click Account and then select Sign out. Clicking Sign out.
- A warning message will appear. Click Yes to sign out. Clicking Yes to sign out.
After all steps are finished, you have signed in to OneDrive again and you can continue sync files to the OneDrive folder again.
So, if you want to sync files again after signing out of OneDrive, try this method to sign in.
If you want to sync files to the OneDrive folder Windows 10 after logging out of it, you can choose to sign in to it again.
Now, we will show you how to sign in to OneDrive Windows 10 with a step-by-step guide.
- Run OneDrive and set up your account.
- Text your password when prompted.
- Then click Sign in to continue.
- Next, click Change location and specify the folder where you are going to store OneDrive files. You can use the default settings here.
- If you set a custom folder, click the Use this location button to confirm your choice.
- Then finish the OneDrive configuration.