You have just to follow the simple steps given below to resolve the HP Documentation Error 0XC18A0206 by yourself without the need of any technical support. HP Printer Error 0xc18a0206 – HP Printer provides world-class printing products to the user depending on their different use. These printers are designed to offer great printing to their customers. But sometimes, an error may occur while using the HP Printer.
You can also call the HP Printer Support for assistance and resolve your issues in no time. HP Printer Error Code 0xc18a0206 is caused by ink system failure or print head failure problem may occur.
Easy Steps to Resolve HP Printer Ink System Failure Error Code 0xc18a0206 :-
- First disconnect from the power removing by cable.
- After 20-30 second plug the cable to your printer.
- Now wait till the display menu appears.
- Print something for sample.
- Disconnect the USB cable and make sure the printer is on.
- Remove the cartridges and wait for the Insert Cartridges message to display.
- Wait for 60 seconds and reconnect the power cord, if the product is not turned on automatically, press the ON button.
- Reinsert the cartridges and close the open doors on the product.
- Reconnect the USB cable and try printing.
Fix HP Printer Ink System failure Error Code 0xc18a0206 :-
- Press * and # key together.
- Now press 1,2,3 and “Support R0632M” will display.
- Press > key, “information menu” will appears.
- Press “OK” you will get “hardware failure status” displayed on your pc screen.
- Now insert link cartridges in your printer, and closed the doors of cartridges.
- Now turn on your HP printer, if it will not turn it on automatically then the printer can go through the warm-up mode and the device light may flash.
- Press OK key “Failure status: clear” to press OK to clear all.
- Now press the Cancel button.
- Turn off your HP printer and unplug all the power cables for 2 minutes then plug all the power cables back in to turn the printer back on.
Solution 2: Resolve 0xc18a0206 Error “Ink System Failure”
- Delete all the ink cartridges from your HP printer and also check that there is no residual tape on the cartridges.
- Now, delete the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the HP Photo Smart all in one printer itself.
- If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging, replace them with genuine and original ones.
- Turn off the printer and disconnect it for 60 seconds.
- Insert the cartridges and check to see if the issue still there.
Solution 3: Resetting the HP Printer
- Switch ON your HP Printer.
- Wait until your printer gets to settle down and completes all its internal initializing functions.
- Disconnect the power cord from your printer which is present at the back of the printer while the printer is still in ON mode.
- Now unplug the power cable from the main power outlet.
- Wait for more than 60 seconds and plug back the power cable in the wall outlet and also connect the power cable of your printer.
- Now, switch ON your HP Printer.
- Wait for few seconds and take print out of a sample document to check the error is fixed or not.
We are discussing here about the HP Printer Error 0xc18a0206 In this article you will get all the procedures and steps to fix the HP Printer Error. As we all know that there are so many errors our HP printer faced. If you want to know about the fixing the HP Printer Error e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9 you can get information by clicking here.