HP printer error E9 occurs when there is an issue with the ink cartridge. This is a printer script error that suggests device maintenance. Solutions to this HP printer error are mentioned below.
What are the causes of HP printer error E9?
- Foreign material is trapped inside the printer.
- Caused by mechanical error.
- Caused by hardware problems.
How to resolve HP printer error E9?
- Open the printer cover located on the left side of the printer.
- Make sure that you clean up the paper jam if there is any jam occurs.
- Hold the cancel button for a while and check the pieces of paper inside your HP Printer.
- Now, close the printer cover and check the backside of the printer.
- Plug the printer into the power outlet.
- You can also open the control panel and click on “Improve Quality Print”.
- Press the start button and try to print out something.