HP Printer Error E1 occurs due to jammed paper or paper stuck in internal parts of the printer. For a better solution to this error read by complete article. We are here to provide you the solutions to some other canon printer errors – 30, e1, e2, e4, 19a0020, e9, etc.
Causes of HP Printer Error e1 –
- The issue in the Connection of the Print Driver.
- When the printer cable is damaged.
- You also face this error sometimes paper size mismatch when you try to use USB for printing from the respective phone.
How to fix HP Printer Error e1?
- First, lift the scanner cover plastic tabs that are present on both sides.
- Check the position of the print head and unplug the HP Printer from the wall outlet.
- Move the print head and make sure that there is any stuck paper or jammed paper.
- If you find any piece of paper, remove it carefully to pick up the paper without touching it with your fingertips.
- Finally, lift the scanner head and push it back to close it.