HP Printer Error e3 happens when there is a issue with the ink carriage or print head or when something went wrong with your HP Printer including HP ones and are easy to resolve. It can be glitch is related to hardware or software. To know the reasons for the occurrence of this error and some of the fixing steps follow the following steps. This will error in lag while opening programs or applications on your desktop.
Causes HP Printer Error e3:-
Like this error shows up when the flag sensor on the toners and cartridges cannot be engaged.
- It get clipped due to paper jam.
- Any foreign element gets in the way to engage.
- Lack of use of genuine cartridge and toners.
How to fix E3 error on HP printer?
Follow the given methods for fixing this error :
Clear the Jammed Paper :
Here we discuss some of these steps to remove the jammed paper. First take a look at every area and find the jammed paper and try to remove it. You can also clear jammed paper from the output or input tray and in the ink cartridge access area.
Take Out the jammed paper :
- Press the power button and open the external door.
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for a while and press the idle slightly in the downward direction.
- Pull the slot in your direction to fix up the Error e3.
- Slide the cartridges in the slot and shut the access door also the exterior door.
Connect the Printer’s Wire :
- First unplug the printer wire from the switch board.
- Now, again plug the power wire of the printer into the switches.
- Connect the wire at the side of the printer.
- Start the your printer again.
- If you again face the same error follow another method.
Reset the Printer :
- Turn ON the printer and wait for a while.
- Wait for a while and turn on the printer.
- Now, disconnect the printer wire and wait a minute.
- Now reconnect the power cable and turn on the printer.
- I hope the error will be resolved completely.