HP Printer Error e4
HP printer error e4 occurs when cutting edge technology is at your fingertips your printer stops printing any document. Some HP errors cause problems with printing such as the printer stops printing during a print job. Sometimes the cause of the error is due to a jammed paper or improper position of the cartridge. Here, we discuss the causes and fixing steps for error e4.
Causes HP Printer Error e4 :
- May be happened because of jammed paper.
- Paper is struck in cartridge or input tray.
- Small bit of paper stuck in your printer.
How to fix HP Printer Error e4 ?
Carriage move freely :
- First turn on the HP Printer and open the cartridge door.
- Wait for a while until the cartridge is idle.
- Now, disconnect the printer wires from the power outlet.
- Here we’re discussing the 3 situations with there positions :
Stuck on the right side – move it on the left side.
Stuck on the left side – move it on the right side.
Stuck on the middle – move it on the right side.
- Remove if you find any paper is stuck.
- Now, close the cartridge door.
- Finally, you can reconnect the printer wire to the switch.
Clean the paper rollers :
- First, turn on the HP Printer and remove any paper stuck in the input tray.
- Press and hold the power button and press the cancel button three times.
- Now, press the color copy button seven times you can release the power button.
- Wait for a while until it cleans the paper rollers.
Clean ink smears :
- First, turn on your HP Printer.
- Now, load the paper into the input tray.
- Press and hold the power button > Cancel button (3 times) > Start color copy (8 times) > Release the button.
- Once the printer feeds one page it will make noise.
Reset the HP Printer :
- Detach the power cord and wait for 1 minute.
- Now, reconnect the printer wire to a wall outlet.
- After resetting process turn on the printer.
If you want to know about the fixing the following HP Printer Error e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9 you can get information by clicking here. I hope we help you!!