QR codes are becoming more and more popular. These two-dimensional codes made of square dots are now used in various areas of life. You can find them in advertisements, banners, product boxes of all kinds, websites ( www.aka.ms linkphone qr code ) , business cards and even email signatures.
QR codes can contain text, links (for websites, videos or files), email addresses, phone numbers, vCards that automatically update your contacts on your PC or mobile phone, and more.
Note : To know more about this, please visit our https //aka.ms/remoteconnect website.
Main Features – www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
- Desktop QR Code reader and generator for Windows
- Generates QR Codes for your personal or commercial use
- Decodes QR Codes directly from images on your PC screen
- Decodes QR Codes from file or clipboard
- Decodes QR Codes through a webcam
- Saves QR Code information to a file
- Free tool
How to link “www.aka.ms linkphone qr code” to phone through qr code?
- Launch the Settings app by pressing the Win and I keys together.
Note : In the left pane of the Settings window, click on the Bluetooth & devices tab and in the right window pane, click the Open your phone button under the Your phone section.
- As next, click on the Get Started button.
- In the next page, check the checkbox next to the option for your phone companion near me – Link to Windows app. Then click on the Pair with QR Code button.
- Now, wait until your Windows generates a QR code for you.
- On the next page you will get a QR code. Keep this page as it is and proceed to complete the rest of the linking setup on your phone.
- Open your Android phone and open any web browser. In the URL bar, type the following URL and hit the Enter key.
- You will be taken to the Play Store to download the Application Your Phone Companion – Link to Windows application. Click on Install button.
- Once the app is installed, launch it and then click on the button Link your phone and PC.
- On the next page, click on the Continue button.
- Click the Allow button when prompted for the following permissions.
Note : After that, with your Android phone, scan the QR code generated in step 5 in your Windows.
- Once the QR code is scanned, you will get the following page where you have to click on continue button.
- Now, click on the Allow button for all the permissions that you are asked to give for the application to work.
- Click on the Continue button once again.
- On the next page you will be asked whether you want to run the app in background or not. Click the Allow button if you are ok with the Phone Companion app running in the background or the Deny button if you don’t want the Phone Companion app to run in the background.
- This much only. On the next page, hit the Done button.
- Your Android phone is now configured in your Windows. You can pin the Phone Companion app icon to the taskbar for easy access.
Benefits of QR code – www.aka.ms linkphone qr code
- Code Two QR Code Desktop Reader & Generator is a free tool that will let you quickly scan any QR Code from your screen – be it a part of the website, email, banner or a document. Simply run the program and hit From screen on the top menu.
- Your standard mouse cursor will change into a cross to help you make a selection on your screen. Simply select an area with a QR Code and the program will automatically scan it. You can scan QR codes from websites, documents, movie files – you name it.
- You can also select an image file that contains a QR Code and the program will locate it automatically and decode it. To do that, simply click From file on the top menu of the program and select the desired image from your hard drive.
- If you have a file copied to your clipboard, or if you make a screenshot of a QR Code, QR Code Desktop Reader & Generator will let you decode those QR codes in one click. Just click From clipboard and the program will automatically locate and decode the QR code for you.
- That is not all, you can also use your camera to scan QR codes. If you have more than one camera, the program will let you choose which one to use. To use this option, simply click From webcam, and you will be able to scan QR codes with your recording device.