Canon Printer Error 5800
Canon printer error 5800 occurs when there is a waste of ink. You need to fix this error by using the printer settings to reset your Canon printer. Follow the steps given below for a proper and quick solution.
Related Canon Printer Error : 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, 5b02
How to fix Canon Printer Error 5800?
Two prime methods are discussed below for resolving the following Canon Printer Error:-
Change the Printer Settings:
- First, turn on your device and printer.
- Press the menu button on the printer and put your group printing in administrative mode.
- Now, press the “Sweep” > “Output”.
- You will find administrative mode in absolute English.
- Click on the “+” button and select the “counter access” option.
- Press the “OK” button.
- After this, click on the “Copy” button and hit the “OK” button.
- Click on the “Scan Page Count” and you’ve successfully done this procedure.
Reset the Canon Printer:
- Press the “Power” button for switching off the printer.
- Secondly, hold the “Power” > “Stop/Reset” button.
- Release the “Power” and “Stop/Reset” buttons the printer will automatically enter the service mode.
- When it indicated Greenlight, press the “Stop/Reset”.
- Plug the printer wire again and turn on it again.
More Canon Printer Errors like – 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, 5b02, b200. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.