canon printer error 5b02
Canon printer error 5b02 is related to the ink itself. To fix Canon printer error 5b02, you can unplug all peripherals that power the printer. If you are facing more errors like – Canon Printer Error 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, b200, 6000, E04, etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Canon printer error 6000 – Causes
Encountering technical errors like error code 5b02 can be frustrating and time-consuming at the same time. There are several reasons that can trigger the occurrence of this error code.
- Users face this error when the waste ink is completely absorbed by the printer, due to which it stops working.
- There may be an internal fault with the printer.
- Due to excessive use of the device.
- Use of faulty cartridges.
Remedies to Fix Canon Printer Error 5B02 –
Reset Your Canon Printer :
- Unplug all cords, including the power cord, from the printer first.
- Then all the extra cable connections need to be removed from the printer.
- Now, reconnect all the cables, press the start button, and hold after plugging in the electric circuit.
- Then press the Resume button to reset all printer functions.
- After resetting the printer, the user has to turn off the printer and then turn it on again.
Using all service tools :
In case the method described above does not prove to be useful then users are required to use the service tool used to fix error 5b02 on Canon printers by following the steps given below.
- First of all, users have to select the region.
- Then tap on Clear Ink Counter and then set it up.
- Now open the ink absorber counter and absorber.
- Finally, tap on EEPROM and then Test for the printer to see if it is working.
Knowledge: We are discussing here the Canon printer error code E04. In this article, you will get all the procedures and steps to fix the Canon Printer Error. As we all know, our canon printer faces so many errors. If you want to know about fixing the Canon Printer Error 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, b200, 6000, E04 you can get information by clicking here.