Change Wallpaper is a picture for your desktop background or change the accent color for Start, the taskbar, and other items. Set wallpaper on my computer is easy in Windows to a different built-in background image, a solid color, or a custom picture. This option allows you to select a folder of pictures to use as desktop backgrounds that change automatically over time.
How to set or change wallpaper ?
Choose a background wallpaper :
- Right-click your desktop background.
- Select set wallpaper & style > Wallpaper.
- Select one of the images to set as your wallpaper.
- To choose a wallpaper with a light or dark theme, select Radiance.
- To set a custom wallpaper with an image downloaded to your Chromebook, select My Images.
- To use a personal photo saved in your Google Photos account, select Google Photos.
Use the same wallpaper across multiple Chromebooks :
- Select the time > Settings > “Accounts” > Sync and Google services > Manage what you sync.
- To use all the same settings, including wallpaper, on every Chromebook you sign in to, turn on Sync everything.
Change the screen saver background :
- Right-click your desktop computer.
- Select Set wallpaper & style > Screensaver.
- To turn on the screen saver and select the switch.
- Underneath “Screensaver animation,” select Feel the breeze or Float on by to have your photos displayed and animated.
- Select Google Photos or Art gallery.
Shortcut to set a wallpaper :
- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Background.
- Next to Personalize your background, select Picture, Solid color, or Slideshow.
Set wallpaper on home screen :
- Long-press the home screen.
- Choose the Set Wallpaper or Wallpapers command or icon.
- Choose the wallpaper type.
- For selecting an image from the phone, you see a preview of the wallpaper.
- Touch the Save, Set Wallpaper, or Apply button to confirm your selection.
Choosing a Solid Color as Your Desktop Background :
Select “Solid Color” > “Personalize Your Background,” you can either choose one of the pre-selected background colors from the grid of colored squares, or you can select a custom color by clicking “View Colors.” Remember that this “Solid Color” option will apply to all of your virtual desktops at the same time.