All web browsers also give you the option to use the privacy mode which is called private browser. Like incognito mode is included on Chrome; Private Browsing on Firefox, Safari and Opera; and private in Microsoft Edge. And these private browser options keep your online activity hidden. If someone else logs into your computer after you close your Private Browsing window, they’ll be able to see which websites you’ve visited. That’s why in this article we will tell about how to turn off your privacy browsing.
To turn off privacy browsing in different web browsers:
If you turn off privacy browsing then follow these steps:
- Open to firefox browser.
- Tap the menu icon at upper right-corner.
- Then select the New Window.
- To change your settings then Select Privacy & Security.
- And scroll down to History.
- Unselect the checkbox next to “Always use private browsing mode.”
- Select Remember history from the dropdown next to “Firefox will.”
- Close the browser window.
If you turn off privacy browsing then read this. Chrome private browsing is called “Incognito.” When Incognito is active, the browser window appears dark gray/black instead of light gray/white.
- Open your chrome browser.
- Then tap Incognito.
- And select Close Incognito.
- Open a new browser window.
On Microsoft Edge:
Microsoft Edge private browsing is called “InPrivate”. While in InPrivate is active, the browser window appears dark gray/black, instead of light gray. If you turn off privacy browsing then follow below lines:
- Firstly open microsoft edge.
- Tap InPrivate.
- Then select Close InPrivate window.
While private browsing is turned on in Safari, the search bar appears dark gray/black instead of light gray/white. when you want to turn off privacy browsing then follow thee lines:
- Open Safari. Navigate to the menu bar and choose “File.”
- Click on the “Private Window” option to open a private window.
- Then close the private window and open a new one.
On iPhone or iPod:
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Then tap the Tabs button.
- Tap Private to display the Tab Groups list.
- Tap number Tabs , then tap Done.
If you want to read more about how to get out of incognito mode then click here.