HP Printer Error 30 for resolving the issues unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and also disconnect the power plug from the outlet on your wall. Wait till these settle down and the printer becomes silent and idle before you again go ahead with your printing tasks. If you are facing more error like – HP Printer Error 30 e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Power on your printer and wait for it warm up a little. It occurs carriages may be shifting and the lights may also flash. Give it time for at least a minute or two.
HP Printer Error 30 – Causes
- Not Permitted or Elevated Your Account: If you have not given full permissions to your Windows account or certain administrative tasks are not allowed.
- Drivers of the Printers are Not Working Properly: In addition to this, if your driver is not compatible with the printer or it has been corrupted, then this error will occur.
- Printer is Not Set as Default: If you have not set your machine as the default, then this error might appear.
- Outdated Windows 10: In case you are using an outdated version of Windows 10, you are more likely to get the sage 100 printers not activated error code 30 windows 10.
Fix the HP Printer Error 30:-
Method 1: Restart Your HP Printer
- Disconnect or unplug the power and USB cable from it.
- Plug the USB cable again to your HP Printer and the computer.
- Reconnect the power adapter to the printer and the electrical socket.
- Switch on the printer and check if the printer not activated error code 30 HP is resolved or not.
Method 2: Re-install the HP Printer Software
- Disconnect the power adapter from the HP Printer.
- Go to Windows and click on the “Programs and Features” option.
- Click on the HP Printer name from the list.
- Click on the “Uninstall or Yes” option and follow the on-screen instructions to remove the software.
- Now, re-connect the power adapter of the printer and restart your computer.
Method 3: Reinstall the Recent HP Printer Driver
- Switch on your computer and the HP printer.
- Select the HP Customer Support Online option.
- Click on the Software and Driver Downloads option.
- Click on the “Download” option under the Driver heading.
- Download the latest HP Printer driver and install it.
Method 4: Update your Windows
- On the Windows search bar, type update and press Enter.
- Click on Check for Updates for Windows to check for any updates.
- Reboot your computer and check if the error code 30 for HP Printer not activated error has been resolved or not.
We are discussing here about the HP Printer Error 30 in which you will get all the procedures and steps to fix Error. As we all know that there are so many errors our HP printer faced. If you want to know about the fixing the HP Printer Error e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9 you can get information by clicking here.