Windows XP ISO
Windows XP ISO was released, forever changing the way that the world looked at computers. It succeeded in Windows 2000 and Windows Me. The system was highly acclaimed upon its release with praise directed towards its fine-tuned user interface, better-developed hardware support, and excellent performance.
The idea behind ISO images is that you can archive an exact digital copy of a disc, and then later use that image to burn a new disk that’s in turn an exact copy of the original. People can then decide whether they want to mount that image or use it to burn an optical disc.
- Choose the files that didn’t download.
- Click the Download link on this page to start the download.
- To copy the ISO Image download to your computer to burn a CD at a later time.
- Click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Use the directions for your CD burner to create a CD from the ISO-9660 image file.
How to Setup the Windows XP ISO?
Steps to download Windows XP sp3 32-bit ISO Bootable :
- Go to Archive.Org website.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 ISO download.
- Copy XP Serial number.
- Install Windows XP on Virtual Box.
Using virtual machine on VirtualBox:
- Download Windows XP ISO file and copy the license key as well and save it on a notepad.
- Install Oracle VirtualBox on your Windows 10/8/7 PC
- Run the VirtualBox and click on the NEW button to create a new Virtual Machine.
- Type the name of OS -Windows XP and rest will set by default.
- Create Virtual Hard disk (VHD) and set RAM.
- Select the created Windows XP virtual Machine appearing on the left side of the VirtualBox main screen.
- Click on Settings option from the menu.
- Select the Storage Settings.
- Click on the empty CD icon and then again from the attributes select the CD icon.
- Navigate and select the downloaded windows XP ISO file.
- Save it and Start the Virtual Machine and Windows XP boot menu will appear.
- Follow the installation wizard and it will be on your Oracle Virtualbox to experience.
Can I download Windows XP ISO?
Download the correct ISO file from the links below. These links will generate a direct download link from the official Microsoft server. Choose 64-bit or 32-bit based on your System type. These are direct download links to the English US ISO files.
If you choose to download an ISO file so you can create a bootable file from a DVD or USB drive, copy the Windows ISO file onto your drive and then run the Windows USB/DVD Download Tool. Then simply install Windows onto your computer directly from your USB or DVD drive.
How many GB is Windows XP ISO?
A plain installation, or Windows XP with any service packs installed, runs around 1.5GB in a typical installation.