Canon printer error 751 occurs when your printer is not connected to an Internet. This error also appears when there is a problem with the server. You will not be able to scan anything with your printer device. Use the information given below to solve this problem.
Why do you get Canon Printer Error 751?
- Poor internet connection.
- Faulty IPs.
- Problem in SMB server.
How to resolve Canon Printer Error 751 ?
Resolve the Error 751 by checking internet connection :
This Error basically occurs when there is a problem with Server. For resolving this error you have to check the network connection but when you’re unable to connect your canon printer with network the message will popup.
- Turn on the canon printer and click on the start option.
- Open the settings option and click on the “Network and Internet” option.
- Check the network status whether the printer is connected or not to the network.
Resolve the Error 751 by checking IPs :
You can also face this error when your IP address is not configured. For checking the IPs click on the start button or press Windows + R to open the command prompt. Now, type ipconfig. and check the IPs.
Resolve the Error 751 using Command Prompt :
- Click on the Start or press Window key + R to open the Command prompt.
- Type “regedit” and hit the Enter button.
- Type the following command :
Interact with experts they may help you in Error 751 :
If you are again facing this error 751 then interact with the experts through toll free number so that professional can helps you. Choose the live chat or email option and get the most effective tricks.