How to factory reset ps4?
Ps4 is a gaming console, which you can also call a way computer made for playing games. Sony released it in 2013, designed with Xbox One. In this, you can get excellent graphics and experience of online multiplayer. Let us now know through the article we wrote how to factory reset ps4.
How to deactivate your account on the PS4?
- Open the Settings menu on the PS4.
- Then, select your Account Management on the screen.
- Find Active as your primary PS4 and select it.
- Select Yes after deactivating the account on the console.
- Your account has been activated on PS4.
Factory reset ps4 – step by step
We tell you that a Factory reset is done only when we want to sell the device or there is any kind of problem with it. You can do a Factory reset with two methods.
Method 1. Factory Reset PS4 from Settings
- Firstly, go to Settings > System on your PS4 menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Initialize PS4.
- First, you go to Factory reset and then click Next.
- Select “Yes” to perform Factory Reset.
- The factory reset process may take several hours to complete for which you will have to wait and then the PS4 will restart automatically.
Method 2. Use safe mode to factory reset PS4
- Shut down your PS4.
- Then, connect the controller to the PS4 using a USB cable before pressing the PS4 button.
- To get to the safe mode menu, you must go to the TV screen and choose Initialize PS4.
- Click on the Next button to select Factory reset and select “Yes“.
- It will take a while for the reset process to finish so wait a while and then the PS4 will restart automatically.
How to factory reset Asus laptop
How to Factory Reset MacBook Air
Factory reset router