HP 2515 Printer Error C
HP 2515 printer error C occurs when there is a problem with the ink cartridge. Open the Control Panel and use the Printer Settings option to solve your problem. If you’re looking for brief solution steps then read my complete article.
Related HP Printer Error – e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9, 30, 0xc19a0003
How to fix the HP 2515 Printer Error C?
Below we’re discussing the 4 prime methods for resolving this error:-
Restart the printer your HP Printer:
- Turn off your printer and wait for a while.
- Restart the HP Printer and try to print something.
- Press and hold the copy button and copy color button simultaneously.
- This will start printing a test page.
- Make sure that the error is resolved or not.
Clear jammed papers :
- Unplug the device and remove any paper jammed in the input tray.
- Find any paper, clips, dust, hair, or any object that might be stuck inside the printer.
- Remove foreign objects by moving the input tray.
- Finally, you removed all the papers which are stuck.
Clear jammed paper from the base :
- Unplug the HP printer and clear the jammed paper from the base.
- The device has a cleanout door present at the base.
- Press the tabs on either side of the door.
- Now, remove all jammed paper that might be present on the inside of the printer.
Clean the cartridges :
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Look for any shreds of paper that might disturb the printing process.
- Finally, re-insert the cartridges and put them in the correct position.
Free the cartridge :
- Make sure that there are no pieces of paper and re-plug the printer again.
- Open the cartridge door and wait for a while.
- Remove the power cord of the printer.
Additional tip : Click on the given link to Resolve Other HP Printer Errors like – e2, e3, Oxc19a0020, 79-04, 0x61000f6, 60.02, 0xc19a0003 etc. I hope we helped you.