Canon printer error e16 occurs when ink runs out of cartridge then we need to reset the canon printer. For proper resolution of this error, you’ve to refill your ink cartridge again. If you’re looking for a solutions then read my complete article.
Causes : Canon Printer Error E16
You face this error due to less ink or ink being spread in the cartridge. To solve this problem you will need to refill the ink cartridge. Below are the steps for resetting and refilling ink cartridges.
How to fix the Canon Printer Error E16 ?
- Turn on the printer and try to print something if the message is displayed “Error e16” then follow the below steps.
- Press the stop/hold and power button simultaneously.
- Wait for a while and release the buttons so that the printer is switch off immediately.
- Open the printer cover and take out the Ink cartridge.
- Fill the ink cartridge and re-insert it inside the printer.
- Close the printer cover.
- Now, restart the printer again by pressing the power button.
- Check whether the error is resolved or not, if not then contact to the experts.
Above given information contains causes and solutions of the Error E16. If you want to know about the other Canon Printer Error then click on the following links – E05, 6A80, 6C10, 5800, 5200, P02 etc.
THANKYOU!! I hope we helped you.