Canon printer error code E04 means that your printer does not have a FINE cartridge installed correctly. These error codes E04, E05, E14, and E15 messages appear when it has problems recognizing one or more cartridges. If you are facing more errors like – canon printer error 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, b200, 6000, etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Canon Printer Error Code E04– Causes
- This type of error code arises when the Printer device is recognizing one or more of the ink cartridges inside it.
- The cartridge may not be inserted suitably into the Device.
- Excess ink or dirt on one of the cartridges could avoid the printing machine from being able to read it successfully.
- If you attempting to use a re-manufactured cartridge.
Instructions to Fix Canon Printer Error Code E04 –
It is better to reach out to Canon printer experts for help and support in every matter. You can follow these steps to fix Canon printer error E04.
- Remove the Cartridge – Initially, you should remove the cartridge from your Canon printer.
- Turn off the printer – Use the buttons on the Canon printer body to turn off the printer. Make sure you don’t need to turn it off at the outlet.
- Check Cartridge Label – Now, you will need to check the cartridge label again to make sure that the correct cartridge is installed on your Canon printer.
- Clean Contacts – Next, you need to wipe/clean the front contacts of the cartridge using a piece of paper towel or clean cloth. There should be no fibrous tissue.
- Turn on the printer – then click the power button on the Canon printer to turn it back on.
- Re-install the cartridge – Lastly, reinstall the cartridge, making sure it is located in the correct color/black part of the cradle.
- To avoid this error you should continuously use genuine ink cartridges instead of using external ink cartridges.
Canon printer error code E04 – Troubleshooting
If the problem continues then it signifies that you need to replace the ink cartridge that you are using. Nonetheless, in the event that nothing appears to work, the time has come to find support from the Canon printer specialized help group. The specialized help group will give you data and help you in settling Canon printer error E04. The professionals have total information about the Canon printer so they can assist you with settling the error with no issue. Contact now for Canon specialized help and help.
Knowledge: We are discussing here the Canon printer error code E04. In this article, you will get all the procedures and steps to fix the Canon Printer Error. As we all know, our canon printer faces so many errors. If you want to know about fixing the Canon Printer Error 5b00, 5100, 5200, 5800, b200, 6000 you can get information by clicking here.