With the help of PowerPoint, we can make a smart presentation. If you want to download Microsoft Office Powerpoint, then open the Microsoft Store and select the packages. To download and get access to Powerpoint on Computer, Mac, and Android, follow the steps given below :
How to Download Microsoft Powerpoint?
Download from Microsoft Account :
- Sign into your Microsoft Account by entering your username and Password.
- Click on the “Services & subscriptions” option.
- Now, scroll down and find the PowerPoint.
- Click on the “Download” option.
- After downloading, click on the Powerpoint app and start its installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click on “I Accept” for accepting the terms and conditions.
- Open the Powerpoint and click on the “New” option.
- Finally, Powerpoint is successfully set up on your device now start creating presentations.
Download Microsoft Office Powerpoint On your Computer :
- Open the web browser on your Computer.
- Open the Microsoft Office Product Page so that you can purchase packages of your choice. You can also purchase subscriptions.
- Sign into your Microsoft account by entering your username and password.
- Search PowerPoint and click on the download option.
- After downloading process, click on the Install option.
- Now, save the installation file to your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and accept the terms and conditions of using Powerpoint.
- You can also install the PowerPoint by double-clicking the file and then following the instructions.
On Mac: Download Microsoft Powerpoint
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Type “Powerpoint” in the search box and hit the “Enter” key.
- Tap on the “get” option and “Install” the Powerpoint.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and again select the “get” option.
- It will start downloading process.
- Once the downloading process is finished click on the “Open” option.
- Finally, Powerpoint is successfully set up on your device.
On Android: Download Microsoft Powerpoint
- First, open the Google Playstore and type Microsoft Powerpoint in the search box.
- The results will show you the Powerpoint app.
- Click on the Install option and the process will take time.
- Finally, the PowerPoint app is successfully set up on your Android.
- Now, you can use Powerpoint.