We all know how secure Apple devices are. Apple devices, especially iPhones and iPads, are smart devices with the most advanced security features.
But security features have their own disadvantages. Because if you forget your passcode or password on your iPad, it’s almost impossible to recover your device without losing data.
So far, there is no single way to help you unlock your Apple device without losing data. Here we will discuss how to unlock the iPad passcode without the help of a computer or laptop.
The choices are minimal if you want to unlock your iPad without a computer. There are only two choices,
- Using iCloud
- Using Find My app
- Using Siri
How to Unlock iPad Passcode Without Computer Using Siri?
1. On your locked iPad, activate Siri by holding the Home button or just say, Hey Siri.
2. Instruct Siri to open any app that is not installed on your iPad.
3. Now, Siri will tell you that the app is not available on your iPad and will direct you to App Store without asking for a passcode or face ID.
4. And voila, you have unlocked your iPad without entering the passcode or face ID.
How to Unlock iPad Passcode Without Computer using iCloud?
- On your smartphone, go to the iCloud website.
- Login with your Apple ID.
- Go to the Find My option on the webpage.
- All your active Apple devices with the current location will appear.
- Select your iPad from the available devices.
- You will get the iPad’s menu on the top-right corner
- Click the Erase iPad button and On the confirmation screen, click the Erase button.
How to Unlock iPad Passcode Without Computer Using Find My App?
- Make sure that your iPad and another Apple device (iPhone or Mac) are using the same Apple ID.
- Open the Find My app on your Mac or iPhone.
- Choose your iPad device.
- Swipe from the bottom to open the iPad’s menu.
- Tap the Erase button to reset your iPad.
- On the confirmation screen, click the Continue button.
All three methods listed here can be used to open an iPad without iTunes or a computer. If you want to unlock parental controls on the iPad without an Apple ID and also without deleting data, you can use third-party applications such as LockWiper or AnyUnlock. Watch our space and find out more about Apple devices.
Also Read –