How to Connect Apple Airpods to Android?
Apple Airpods is termed as the world’s best and most popular wireless earbuds. These pods can also be connected with an Android device. Let’s give you a quick guide to how to connect Apple Airpods to Android.
- Go to the Bluetooth option in your Android phone and turn it ‘ON’.
- After you have enabled your Bluetooth, open the lid of the AirPods case and then press and hold the white button till it flashes a white light.
- Next, you will have to select Settings where you will have to select Connections which lead you to the Bluetooth option on your Android phone.
- Now you will see the AirPods appearing on the list of available devices.
- Finally, you can use the AirPods with your Android device just like any other Bluetooth headphones.
How to transfer photos from iphone to computer?
Limitations Of Connecting Apple Airpods To Android
Though setting an Apple AirPod with your Android device could be fun it comes with a lot of limitations.
- Unable to keep a check on battery status.
- Unable to use ‘Siri’
- Have to automatically pair them each time when using Android.
- Automatic ear Detection Missing
- Can’t enjoy single Airpod listening
How to backup iphone to computer?
Is AirPods Bad For Android?
AirPods can no doubt be connected with an Android but will not give you a smooth function in comparison to iPhone. One could experience access to many important settings along with losing some important features.
Why Are AirPods So Expensive?
They might look like normal pods but Apple leaves no room for shortcoming when it comes to designing AirPods. From the design, materials to construction everything is done particularly. Also, they are highly publicized and are an accessory to raise standards hence they are priced so high.
Is AirPods Bad?
Not to forget that EMFradiation which is caused by techs like AirPods has been linked to creating a lot of different health conditions. Also, there is a hint that it might cause cancer or DNA damage.
Common AirPod Problems One Can Face
- Problem Connecting To iPhones Or iPad or Tab:
Put the AirPods back in the case and wait for 30 seconds to reapply them in your ears.
You can also try to turn on and off Bluetooth a couple of times before wearing them again. That might help.
- Call Drops
Try using one Pod to make a call. If this doesn’t help then make sure if the charging is sufficient. Once tested both the steps you can try turning off and on your device for better connectivity.
- Unable To Charge
Might be the case that there might be dust settled on the jack or casing which will not allow contact and be unable to charge. Still, if this isn’t the case then you can go for lightning cable. If this also fails then you might need a new charging case.
Benefits Of Using Apple Airpods
- Take a Call Automatically When You Put Them In.
- Voice Control With Hey Siri.
- Share Audio With Friends.
- Tell You Who is Calling Without Looking at Your Phone.
- Read Your Messages.
- Use One Bud at a Time.
What Makes Airpods So Special?
Besides being a status symbol AirPods have their own plus points like-
- Charging: If you just use them for listening to music only then you will have to charge them for 2-3 days. Charging is not a problem with AirPods as when not in use they settle in their case, which again is a place where they can charge.
- Compatible To All Apple Devices: Hassle-free connectivity with any of your Apple devices like Macbook, iPad or Watch besides your iPhone. No need to try the Bluetooth option every time.
- Extremely Portable: Come in a compact casing these pods don’t occupy much of your space.
What are the variants of AirPods?
Apple now makes AirPods in three variants like Initially AirPods 2nd Generation, Mid Range- 3rd Generation, and last but not least noise cancellation AirPods Pro.
How To Choose The Best Variant For You?
Let’s find how to choose amongst these three variants.
- 2nd Generation: These AirPods are cheaper than the rest because they lack noise-cancellation along with transparency models. Also, they do not support spatial audio. These are the only ones that does not need a wireless charging case
- 3rd Generation: Being a little advanced they support spatial audio and wireless charging. They also are water-resistant and sweatproof. To date, they are the best when it comes to battery life. However, they also lack active noise cancellation and transparency modes.
- AirPods Pro: Being the better version of AirPods, they support both Spatial Audio and Dolby Atmos. They also support wireless charge and noise cancellation. Having adjustable silicone ear tips these AirPods fit more securely. However, they are a bit more expensive.
Hope this article was helpful to you all and now you can easily connect Apple AirPods with Android.