HP Z6100 Printer Error 79-04 can only be resolved by determining the cause and initiating a solution. The solution usually involves correctly configuring a selection, updating the printer’s firmware/software, or fixing an error in the code. Mostly 79-04 system errors can be caused by a hardware malfunction or firmware issues. If you are facing more error like – HP Printer Error 30 e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9, 30, Dot4_001 Error, 0x61000f6 etc. So you can help yourself by clicking on these links.
Some of the most common occurrences of these errors are:
- 79-04 during the startup, and
- 79-04 before starting a printing a job
HP Z6100 Printer Error 79-04 – Fix up Solutions
If any of the cartridges or the print heads is out of warranty or show more than 100% of use, replace them even before going to the next step. Moreover, if you are using a non-HP ink, then it is recommended to switch to HP ink.
- Download the repair tool and save the file to your desktop so that you can access the data quickly.
- Double-click to start the installation procedure and ‘User Account Control’ will prompt if you want to run the program.
- Click ‘Yes’ to continue.
- During the preliminary launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen.
- Click ‘Install’ to start the installation procedure.
- The tool shall automatically start a preliminary scan of your device to help determine the health of the PC which areas of your PC are unhealthy and where the repairs are necessary.
- Click on the ‘Start Repair’ button in the bottom right corner.
- The user might need to restart the computer to complete the process.
We are discussing here about the HP Z6100 Printer Error 79-04 in which you will get all the procedures and steps to fix Error. As we all know that there are so many errors our HP printer faced. If you want to know about the fixing the HP Printer Error e1, e2, e3, e4, 19a0020, e9, 30, 0xc19a0003, Dot4_001 Error you can get information by clicking here.